We understand learning from home can be difficult, therefore we have created a list of tips to help.
Our parents and children can use the tips below to help them make the home schooling experience a success.
1. Stay in routine and treat it like a school day with frequent breaks and a lunch break.
2. Make your learning environment from home comfortable.
3. Limit distractions, turn off the tv and work in a quiet surrounding if you can.
4. Plan ahead and be organised. Understand what work you will be doing and when.
5. Continue to read every day as part of home learning #ReadAloud