EU Settlement Scheme Application Support.

If you’re an EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Citizens Advice Enfield is an organisation that provides free, independent, confidential, and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. It values diversity, promotes equality, and challenges discrimination. 

Citizens Advice Enfield is offering sessions to help people who may require assistance in completing their application forms. 

This will be taking place every Wednesday at Edmonton Green Library (36-44 South Mall, London N9 0TN).

The sessions will be done by appointment only. You will need to book by emailing [email protected] and include the following information. 



The email address that we can use to contact you.

Mobile number and if possible basic information about how long you have been in the UK and if you have worked or arrived with a family member.

You can also get in touch via their Adviceline on 0808 278 7837