We are committed to providing high quality blended learning inside and outside of the classroom for all students.
Our aim is to ensure:
• All students have access to the internet, when this becomes more freely available through government initiatives.
• All families have at least one device for home learning and where possible all children have their own device.
• Our online opportunities provide a learning experience that is appealing and delivers successful learning outcomes and a curriculum that follows classroom learning.
We welcome feedback at all times from our families about how we can improve what we are doing.
You can read our full strategy on blended learning and remote education strategy here.
There is also a helpful Q&A for parents here.
Review of remote education published
A framework to help schools identify strengths and areas for improvement in their remote education provision was devised by the government.
So that students and their parents know what to expect from the school if they need to self-isolate, or where national or local restrictions require them to remain at home, we are publishing information about our remote education provision on our website.
In January 2021 the government produced a new framework to support schools in England to identify the strengths and areas for improvement in their remote education provision.
This framework aims to help schools to:
• identify the strengths and areas for improvement in their school or trust’s remote education provision
• find resources (including training), guidance and networks to help them improve their provision
During January 2021 we undertook our review.
You can read a copy of our review of remote education here.