Youth Sport Trust is a charity working to ensure every child enjoys the life-changing benefits that come from playing sports.
During these challenging times, the organisation will be running a 30-minute online club for children and young people to do some sport, develop skills, and, most importantly, have fun.
The daily schedule is.
• Adventure Monday – This might involve getting children to do floor, wall climbing and map reading all within their living room.
• Tuesday Play – Imaginative play utilising resources in the house to create games and activities to get active.
• Wild Wednesday – Some high tempo competitive activities involving personal challenges.
• Thinking Thursday – Introducing cognitive challenges for children through movement. Active noughts and crosses and introducing an element of competition – whether that be against themselves, the clock, their siblings, or remotely with friends.
• Fun Friday – A chance for children to let loose and have some fun. Dancing and doing what makes them feel good.
The club will run every weekday from 5 pm until the end of term on their YouTube channel.